• This policy covers how Hot Shots Inc. treats personal information that Hot Shots Inc. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Hot Shots Inc. products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Hot Shots Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Hot Shots Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use : General
• Hot Shots Inc. collects personal information when you register with hotshotshotsauce.com, and when you purchase Hot Shots Inc. products or services. Hot Shots Inc. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
• When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When purchasing Hot Shots Inc. products and services we may also ask for your address and information about your credit cards. Once you register with Hot Shots Inc. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• Hot Shots Inc. collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your history of products and services purchased.
• Hot Shots Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the pages you request.
• Hot Shots Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
• When a child under age 13 attempts to register with Hot Shots Inc., we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian create an account to obtain parental permission.
• Hot Shots Inc. will not knowingly contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
• Hot Shots Inc. does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• Hot Shots Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Hot Shots Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Hot Shots Inc. communicate with you about offers from Hot Shots Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Hot Shots Inc. to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Hot Shots Inc. sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• Hot Shots Inc. displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
• Hot Shots Inc. does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
• Hot Shots Inc. advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
• Hot Shots Inc. works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information: General
• You can edit your Hot Shots Inc.d account information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting our customer service.
• New categories of marketing communications may be added from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
• We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Hot Shots Inc. products and service updates, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Hot Shots Inc. Newsletter, that are considered part of your hotshotshotsauce.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
• There is a possibility that order information might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
• Hot Shots Inc. limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs
• Hot Shots Inc. has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
• To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read security at hotshotshotsauce.com.
• Hot Shots Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your hotshotshotsauce.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
• If you have questions or suggestions, please Contact Us .
NOTICE: For important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission please see their website at ftc.gov.
Effective Date: November 27, 2005